Friday, August 20, 2010

Are you a USC Trojan fan? What are your predictions for this season?

Hope USC makes it to the title game.



I have never seen a Tiger's paw removed from a Trojans *** before.



I finally found a Trojan fan I like! Brandon you get a thumbs up for actually giving an answer that made sense.



Are you a USC Trojan fan? What are your predictions for this season?husqvarna



Undefeated. Even though we have a strong schedule.



Our biggest game will be the Cal



Fight On!!!



Are you a USC Trojan fan? What are your predictions for this season?microsoft office



I think it will be USC and LSU in the championship, and I hope LSU WHOOPS THEIR @$$!!!!!!!!!!
first off cant wait till Nebraska scares the **** out of you guys, second, u guys arent that good this year, lot of hype but wont have the goods to stand up to the real good teams, i see Cal, UCLA and who knows, even Oregon giving you guys some trouble, and you say that UCLA had no business beating you guys,,, HELLO, they beat you all game and played defense against you, werent scared of the hype and took it too you on the field, and where was Booty,,,, hiding trying not to give his up, but guess what,,, HE DID,,,,LOL



USC is going DOWN
''Nothing less than a national title or it's a bust year period'', This team have a chance to all the way to the BCS national title game, too much talents on defense and too much on offense. Their QB John D. Booty will lead this team to greatness, but that's what i expected from this team and every other USC fans fell the same way like i do. Fight On! Fight On to Victory.
Hell ya I'm a trojan fan! I walked into a bar with 100 Husker fans wearing a USC shirt. I was booed a little but that's okay. My girlfriend is a Nebraska fan. I think that they will have a good year, make that very good year. I think Oregon will be tough and UCLA always because that is a rivarly game. That's the game I'm always scared about. It doesn't matter if UCLA is 0-10, they always play the Trojans tough. I would think USC has it in the bag!
10 wins and a Super Bowl ring..oh wait-they are not pros-well not paid-mostly
no i am not and damn proud of it our team beat them guess who my team is u win 10 points.
i might consider myself to be a slight fan...im a 2cd generation alumn, i was named after the school (my name is Troy), ive been attending home and away games w/ my dad since i was 5 (im now 26), ive had my own season tickets for 3 years (my dads had them for over 30 yrs)...i could go on but i think ill just stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment