Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Have a Trojan.Vundo Worm Virus I need help on how to fix it!!!?

I'm typing from my friends Laptop but my computer has that Virujs and it wont get fixed by Norton Anti Virus how can I fix it!!!??? HELP HELP!!



HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Have a Trojan.Vundo Worm Virus I need help on how to fix it!!!?antivirus downloads



You should scan your pc with True Sword: http://www.securitystronghold.com/true_s...



Here are the reasons:



* This one can fix over quarter of a million malicious problems, including yours



* It's fast, especially with Windows XP



* That will never delete the file your system needs for proper work, while the other programs remove everything they found as a threat



* This program will NEVER piss you off with useless informational boxes.



Good Luck!!!



HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Have a Trojan.Vundo Worm Virus I need help on how to fix it!!!?cafe racer



Download, install and update AVG Free antivirus run a scan to search for the problem when the program finds the virus attempt to heal it. If this does not work move it to the virus vault after doing that enter the virus vault and write down the path of the virus and the final file name then restart your computer immediately press F8 and hold until you see the boot up options select safe mode. Let your computer fully start up then follow the path of the file and delete it. Restart your computer normaly and then run AVG again with a full system scan if you have done this correctly then you should not see any new problems appear.
Try to use this manual removal instructions or\and removal tool



  • die for recipe
  • baby name for a girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment