Friday, August 20, 2010

I've got a trojan horse virus and some adware that i want to get rid of?

How do i do this? I have Ad-Aware installed and it also says i have this one registry key that is bad or something. Do i need to have my computer wiped clean and reinstall my operating system? If so, how do i do that? And what about all my pictures and Word files? Do i need to back those up? Can i do it on a CD?



The real problem is all these pop-ups that keep coming up from Outerware. I need to get rid of those and i have the pop-up blocker enabeled on my Yahoo! toolbar. But they still keep coming.



Is there some kind of really good software i can buy that will clean out a virus my computer already has as well as protect me from future viruses?



I really need help with this and i would appreciate any information you could give. Thanks!



I've got a trojan horse virus and some adware that i want to get rid of?computer virus



maybe you should keep your ''system'' virus-free with a Trojan condom



I've got a trojan horse virus and some adware that i want to get rid of?free spyware remover



It must be a spyware. But I wonder why Ad-Aware does not remove it. Have you ever tried Spybot Search %26 Destroy, or SuperAntispyware? These might help.. Both are free and can be found on:



http://www.2-spyware.com/compare2.php
First download %26 run this free program:

No comments:

Post a Comment