Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where can I buy ';trojan magnum xl'; online, preferably from uk (or european) websites?

it's impossible buy this kind of item from U.S.A. I tried but I'm living in Italy and it's avoid to import medical items from non european country.



please help me!



Where can I buy ''trojan magnum xl'' online, preferably from uk (or european) websites?trojan



I'll deliver them myself...I'm booking my flight now! ; )



Where can I buy ''trojan magnum xl'' online, preferably from uk (or european) websites?abtuvurys 2005



I thought I had problems.
猫?
try either of these two sites



www.britishcondoms.com



http://www.condomdepot.com/product/detai...
quit bragging, we're not buying it.
lol
uhhh? never heard of it...what are they anyway?
quit lying abt ur size u dont have a xl wang i do
In your dreams mate.
You are way too early to shop for my birthday.
condoms.com
are you trying to say that your piece is huge on ya...get a life

No comments:

Post a Comment