Friday, August 20, 2010

There may be a trojan icon on my computer desktop because it will not allow me to remove it. Help.?

The icon is a Microsoft Service Pack XP download icon. It has been on my desktop for several months and I am unable to delete it. It looks like a blue star and is located on the status bar at the lower right side of my computer desktop. How can I remove it?



There may be a trojan icon on my computer desktop because it will not allow me to remove it. Help.?computer repair



its seems that your computer is infected with dangerous spyware, called trojan.zlob..



Trojan.Zlob is a back door Trojan that allows the remote attacker to perform various malicious actions on the compromised computer..



Trojan.Zlob is dangerous hijacker application and it displays a fake warning alert with flashing icon on your system tray. A Pop up balloon warning messages claiming that your PC is infected. For example : ''Critical System Error'', ''Your computer is infected'', ''System Alert'', ''Security Alert'', Trojan-Spy.win32@mx'', ''Virus Alert'', ''Security Alert'' or ''Spyware.Cyberlog-X''.



If your computer is infected by Trojan.Zlob and hijacked by the unfamiliar webpage then your computer in trouble because it does transfer back and forth information from the infected computer which makes it a potential for application/data theft.



I got all these information from this site and you can also check it. There you can also get the complete manual and Automatic removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment