Friday, August 20, 2010

I exadently downloaded a trojan horse the other day an i deleted the files but problems are still ac

RunDLL keeps popping up an im scanning my pc with avg every time i get all of them out new trojans come i dont know how can some one tell me how to fix this my dad will sh1t becuase i got this pc for my birthday



I exadently downloaded a trojan horse the other day an i deleted the files but problems are still accuring?microsoft



Go here with internet explorer:



http://www.eset.com/onlinescan/



OR



Get avira antivirus free (its better than AVG):



http://www.free-av.com/



I exadently downloaded a trojan horse the other day an i deleted the files but problems are still accuring?norton ghost



wow, that ''free music'' or ''free video'' wasn't so free was it.



The good news is that there is a good probability that you can get up and running. Consider yourself lucky and LEARN FROM THIS LESSON



Actually, that probably just precipitated your CURRENT issue. You now have a partially corrupt operating system.



First, try to get to safe mode and run your anti virus. Then if you run a checkdisk (start/run/ type cmd



type chkdsk /r ), it will probably get rid of the run dll error. then I would boot to normal windows and back up my GOOD data. DO NOT BACK UP FREE MUSIC OR MOVIES. I would then back up my data and reinstall windows which is the only sure way to make sure the virus does not reinstall itself. Do NOT reinstall limewire/frost/bearshare, etc. or any music or videeos you ever got from them

No comments:

Post a Comment