Monday, August 16, 2010

Can you get a trojan horse without opening a file?

I keep getting warnings from my anti virus that trogans are trying to attack my computer then my computer shuts down. Am I getting attacked?



Can you get a trojan horse without opening a file?computer protection



possibly yes, and computers shutting down to prevent further damage,



or cause of type of infection,



try running anti spyware as well



and scan in safe mode restart using (F8),



research further about name and type of error(s)



don't reformat drive...



Can you get a trojan horse without opening a file?free antivirus download



Yes, I have had many Trojan virus, you can not get them out.



You will have to re format your PC.



Hope this helps, CHEERS!!
yes



i got one just by opening a page

No comments:

Post a Comment