Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How much bigger are Trojan Magnum condoms compared to regular?

I don't wanna waste my money. Are they wider, or just longer? Is there a signifigant difference, or is it barely anything? I wish there were size measurements for these things, like for bras and socks! It would make my life so much easier!



How much bigger are Trojan Magnum condoms compared to regular?antispam



The main difference I have noticed is that they are longer (so more to roll down) but not that much thicker at all! The main problem I have with condoms is the lack of wideness (girth) they offer... I went for the magnum sized ones once and wasted my $$$ on a 12 pack because they were longer but felt just as tight (in the wide dept.) than the regular sized ones...



Cheers!



How much bigger are Trojan Magnum condoms compared to regular?avast



well they like say about almost 3 times bigger dan the regular medium condoms and when on the ***** they really really expand to fit all of it trust me i use them
Trojan Magnum condoms are bigger in the lanth and the gerth, there is a signifigant difference.......
i believe mark meant gength and yes they are bigger but not big enough.i just try them on in the store mensroom
My husband is big and the regular ones were too tight. The magnuns fit him just right. If there is a question that he might need magnums, go with the mags. You dont want to throw away regular condoms if they dont fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment