Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i delete trojan horse sheur avg doesn't seem to clean it up is there any othe options g

This is most likely to be a false positive to do



with AVG heuristic scanning.



Most of the previous questions about trojan horse sheur have turned out to be just that.



Update it and scan again.



http://groups.google.com/group/pack-howt...



How can i delete trojan horse sheur avg doesn't seem to clean it up is there any othe options guys? plz helpnorton internet security



use this ---- free on line scanner and remover



How can i delete trojan horse sheur avg doesn't seem to clean it up is there any othe options guys? plz helpspyware remove



Hey Maynard,



I think you are having a hard time because trojan's are not exactly viruses. So most anti-virus programs will not remove them, because they do not see them as viruses.



A couple of month's back I suffered a nasty trojan infection. It completely screwed my computer up. Every time I would get on the internet I would get blasted with pop-up after pop-up.



It got so bad, I thought I would have to get a new computer. So out of frustration I called Geek Squad. They wanted $200 to Look at my computer, and that didn't include fixing it. No Way!



It wasn't until I was searching google for a trojan remover that I came across the solution to my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment