Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help!! I hv a trojan virus on my computer and I need help getting it off for free..I cant even get o

When I cut my computer on the internet is sooo slow, and all these popups come. I cant even get on the internet. Also I can here other people and music, it seems if it has been hacked.



Help!! I hv a trojan virus on my computer and I need help getting it off for free..I cant even get on the net.photoshop



yahoo messenger had a virus it was found out friday i just had my computer serviced becaues of the virus myself i dont know anyway to do it for free becaues this virus destroyes all your files i started haveing problems wednesday last week before yahoo relized there was a problem the computer tech told me they are haveing loads of people with the same problem but unless you know what your actually doing its best to take it to a service for computers and let them do it



Help!! I hv a trojan virus on my computer and I need help getting it off for free..I cant even get on the net.symatec



Go to the website and download is free.It does help



www.activevirusshield.com
If it's a Virus that is causing the problem, you are in a disaster situation. If so, and you are unable to get online, to completely remove the virus without outside help and without spending money on new software to do it, Re-Format the hard drive! It means losing all of your data (Which of course you have backed up?) It effectively returns the Drive to it's original state, with no operating system and no programs. If you are able to backup your data on to CD's , a simpler way would be to buy a new drive and fit it, but then your want to do it for free. Deep Sadness!
Go out and buy a computer magazine. Most come with a disc with free Anti-Virus and Firewall tools on.
Ok... if you really can't go find spybot S%26D or AVG antivirus then you are going to need to reformat your harddrive... Hopefully you can be patient and get the programs though.

No comments:

Post a Comment