Friday, August 20, 2010

I've got a trojan on my computer called zxzxzxzxzxzx.exe please help.?

I have norton antivirus completly up to date but it doesn't delete it, it only denies axcess to it and my computer is seriously slow.



I've got a trojan on my computer called zxzxzxzxzxzx.exe please help.?hijack this



run Regedit and see if it's in there and delete it.



I've got a trojan on my computer called zxzxzxzxzxzx.exe please help.?liveupdate



It may be spyware. Download and run Windows Defender from Microsoft.
Call your manufacturer...
You just need to purchase a spy ware removal program... I use spyware doctor and never had a problem even when surfing some of the seedier areas of the internet.
Try to delete it before Xp starts up. In many cases it works. Check for Move on Boot software. It's free and it does the job pretty well. In case it doesn't work use another antivirus like kaspersky or nod32.
RE FORMAT ALL PROGRAMS SAVE WHAT YOU CAN TO FLOPPY AND RE-INSTALL WINDOWS
install outpost or kaspersky antivirus and internet security .

No comments:

Post a Comment