Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I now have 2 trojan horses in my vault avg i am worried now?

Thats a good thing. It means avg found them and stored them away so they cant hurt you.



Empty the vault if you wish to get rid of them.



I now have 2 trojan horses in my vault avg i am worried now?norton 2008



hi mavis



trojan horses can be nasty forms of malware and left on your p.c can cause great destruction aswell as security flaws



however you have done well by catching these with your anti-virus software and putting them in your ''virus vault''



and while they are in there they will cause no further problems on your p.c



the virus vault is totally seperate to the rest of your hard drive,it cannot be accesed by other programs and will not affect any security settings



as previously mentioned if you are getting worried about these trojans then simply empty your virus vault and they will be gone forever



the main problem mavis with avg though is it tends to find alot of ''false positives'' or viruses that are not really there,this can be worrying when a virus is found



i have used avast4.8(http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_home.ht... over 2 years now and its a excellent peice of software and i have suffered no virus or spyware in all that time



its free to register(after 60 days) and is in my opinion the best free anti-virus software you can find anywhere



any problems let me know



good luck mavis !



I now have 2 trojan horses in my vault avg i am worried now?pop up blocker



In my opinion AVG is the best antivirus/trojan etc software. Since you have trojans in your vault then it is doing its job. Just be sure though put the PC into safe mode (F8 on powerup) and force AVG to do a full system scan. I suggest safe mode as it will remove some difficult to remove trojan/viruses. http://www.trilogicuk.co.uk



  • die for recipe
  • baby name for a girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment