Friday, August 20, 2010

If you had a trojan horse would you kept it fenced in?

no, it would be free range like all my other imaginary animals.



If you had a trojan horse would you kept it fenced in?internet security



No but I'd hide my chocolate inside. lol



If you had a trojan horse would you kept it fenced in?network security



oh my gosh no! i said earlier i would send it to that moron asking for someone to email her mp3s .
No let it run FREE
I would at least quarantine it.
Nah,I'd fill it with auto parts so the ole lady would get off my back about the yard:)
i would get an anti-virus program and kill it
I would slaughter it and sell it to the Cubans. They eat horse meat.
I would package him up in rubber and sell him.



  • die for recipe
  • baby name for a girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment