Monday, August 9, 2010

How can i delete win32.trojan.rx,my computer is infected?

go to www.download.com and download avg anti virus (its free) that should work.



How can i delete win32.trojan.rx,my computer is infected?pc security



When you find out, tell me. My computer is infected with that also, and though I read all the answers on how to fix it (many suggested several programs which I'm sure are very good!) but one problem... I can't even get into safe mode to use any of them.



Normal mode will let me gain access to Windows for a short time only, and even then it will run sluggish (also the trojan has installed Brave Sentry antispyware.. a rogue antispyware prog that is basically spyware itself). It also shuts down several critical Windows processes before I get a chance to do anything about it.



After a minute or so, while I'm trying to run my antivirus program it will just decide to reboot a few minutes later. It's not that it doesn't find the viruses, it does. But I just don't get enough time to let the thing finish and remove them! It calls that stupid thing from system that shuts down Windows XP after 1 minute. Maybe someone knows how to stop that from happening?



You can't access the task manager through ctrl-alt-del (it tells me I don't have administrative access to it). And I can't even disconnect my computer from the network, so long as it's in Windows (this virus/spyware doesn't let me). This thing is one NASTY VIRUS (I don't consider it spyware). It really is the spawn of Satan himself.



Maybe someone can post a way of deleting it from the Windows Recovery Console by booting to the Windows XP CD? I don't want to reformat my drive until I have everything safely backed up. HELP!



How can i delete win32.trojan.rx,my computer is infected?symantic



if you have anti-virus software installed, try updating it and then performing a full scan, if problem persists, try doing a scan in safe mode
let antivirus software to scan ur system.scaning can be narroe down to trojen detections,will definitely help u to delete it.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?... x

No comments:

Post a Comment